API Global Resources is family-owned and operated right here in St. Louis, Missouri. Since our company opened its doors in 2006, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.
API Global Resources, LLC is a provider of virtual business services connecting qualified individuals with Fortune 500 companies. API Global Resources offers you opportunities to work from home, make your own schedule, and provide services for some of the most well known Fortune 500 companies. Offering tremendous opportunities with recognized companies across numerous industries, including telecom, travel & hospitality, high technology, cruise line, roadside assistance association, tax software and retail.
Today, more than 200,000 people in the U.S. provides virtual customer support from their homes but what sets API Global Resources apart from everyone is we provide the best value in terms of quality and reduced costs to clients, and at the same time provide a new way of life for thousands of individuals seeking a better way to make a living.
API provides personal guidance through the enrollment and training process to become a Client Support Professionals (CSP). API gives our CSP’s the opportunities to choose their own clients through our partnership with Arise Virtual Solutions. With dedication and motivation, CSP’s can earn $9.00 – $16.00 an hour working at home during hours that fit their schedules and choose the brands they want to support. CSP’s save time and money with their commute now consisting of turning on the computer, logging onto secure networks and answering questions via phone, email and chat.” API opportunities are environmental friendly by helping CSP’s reduce green house emissions and reduce their carbon footprints.
We are thrilled you are considering a Work At Home opportunity with API Global Resources. In order to ensure this opportunity is a good fit for you and your professional goals, please read and answer the brief questions below carefully.
- Are you aware we offering an independent contractor opportunity and not direct employment?
- Are you aware that we may require you to take a free, brief voice assessment?
- Are you comfortable providing customer service or sales support over the phone? 90% of our opportunities are inbound phone support. (If you are not comfortable on the phone, this is probably not a good opportunity for you)
- Upon Certification, most independent contractors earn on average between $9.00 to $16.00 per hour from home. Does this align with your objectives?
- Do you have a simple landline phone in your home with no features?
- Do you have a computers with a Windows operating system (XP, Vista or 7)?
- Do you have high speed internet or DSL line?